Uploading with DirectAdmin File Manager is easy way to transfer files between your computer and server without any additional programs required.
- 1. Sign into the control panel and click the “System Info&Files” icon.
- 2. Select “File Manager” menu.
- 3. Navigate to the directory where you want to upload files.
- 4. Click the “Upload File” button at the bottom of the screen.
- 5. After that, just Drag & Drop desired items from your computer to DirectAdmin, and press “Upload”.
- 6. Note: Make sure the destination path above is correct. (path / start at your home directory).
Uploading files with DirectAdmin’s File Manager is really simple and usefull. You can also change file’s permissions or even edit files from direct admin control panel.