Self Signed SSL Certificates
To setup a self signed certificate, thus ensuring your domain name is isolated / separate simply follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your cPanel account
2. Select TLS / SSL Manager.
3. Click Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
4. Under the Generate a New Certificate section, enter the domain name as www.DOMAINNAME (where DOMAINNAME is your domain)
5. Complete the shown fields, then click Generate SSL
6. Return to the TLS / SSL Manager then click Manage SSL sites.
7. Click Select Domain, selecting the domain name which needs its own SSL cert (Self Signed), then click auto-fill by domain
8. Finally, click Install Certificate.
Within a few minutes the site will then use its own self signed SSL certificate.
Was this answer helpful?
Our default nameservers for the shared hosting platform...
We can provide custom name servers with the correct glue records associated, providing that the...
Domain Name Life Cycle Most .NG domain names can be registered for a period of 1-5 years. This...
These can be ordered by going to our website and selecting 'SSL'. From here you will be able to...
For newly registered domains, they are relatively immediate but you should allow up to 24hours...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution