The easiest way to install WHMCS is via Softaculous and takes just a few minutes…
Thanks for watching.
Installing WHMCS using Softaculous
- Log into your cPanel interface.
- Locate and click on the Softaculous installer tool in the Software/Services category.
- Once in the Softaculous tool, type in “WHMCS” in the left hand sidebar search tool. Then click on the WHMCS option.
- From the WHMCS page, click on Install.
- You will need to fill out the intall form with specific information. Be sure to read and follow the directions for each field. You will need your license key to complete the form.
- Once the form is completed, click on the Install button.
- The program will now install. Once completed, it should give you a message of a successful installation.
and you have successfully installed