- In order to link your domain to your blog, you need to follow these steps:
- To begin with, you need to set up your domain in your Blogger account.
- In order to add the needed records, log in to your AbollyHost Account >
- Domains section >
- the Manage DNS Record, Forwarding & Redirect menu:
- To begin with, you need to create A Records for the below IPs on your domain to the following IPs:
- Click DNS Zone Editor and select A from the drop-down menu:
- First delete the A record for WWW
Edit the existing A record that point to your domain and put 184.108.40.206 instead of your cPanel IP address:
- Then create three A records for your domain with 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 values as shown in the screenshot:
- Now you can proceed with CNAME records setup. The first one is the same for each domain. Name field should be set for www and Record is ghs.google.com.
Makesure you have deleted the existing record for www on your A Record:The second CNAME is particular to your blog and your Google Account, and is therefore different for each domain. This record should be created in Add Record section:
- Before you move onto the final step, wait for about half of an hour for newly created host records to take effect. If you attempt the final step before your settings are activated, a warning message will show up in your Blogger account.
After your settings have been activated, you need to make sure Blogger knows about your custom domain so that Google can direct readers to your blog.
Just get back to your Blogger account and save the information about your domain name.