How do I link a domain to my Blogger account (in cPanel)?
In order to link your domain to your blog, you need to follow these steps:
1. To begin with, you need to set up your domain in your Blogger account.
3. To begin with, you need to point your domain to the following IPs:
Then create three A records for your domain with 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 values as shown in the screenshot:
4. Now you can proceed with CNAME records setup. The first one is the same for each domain. Name field should be set for www and Record is ghs.google.com.
Most possibly, you already have a default CNAME record for www, so it is needed to Edit the existing value:
6. Before you move onto the final step, wait for about half of an hour for newly created host records to take effect. If you attempt the final step before your settings are activated, a warning message will show up in your Blogger account.
7. After your settings have been activated, you need to make sure Blogger knows about your custom domain so that Google can direct readers to your blog.
Just get back to your Blogger account and save the information about your domain name.