Here’s how to use the cPanel File Manager to edit the contents of any text-based files in your Linux Hosting account
- Go to your Abollyhost product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, use the directory tree to browse to the file you want to edit.
- Right-click the file and select Editfrom the popup menu.
- (Optional) Select any encoding options you want to use and then click Edit.
- Edit your file, and then click Save Changes.
- Click Close to go back to the main File Manager page.